30 Senior Discounts You Did Not Know About
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 Senior Discounts
Senior Discounts are one of the few truly great perks that come with getting older. You have paid full price your whole life, you deserve a discount! Tons of companies offer special deals, just for those of a certain age. With some companies, you’ll need to be 50, while others start offering their discounts at age 55, 60 or 65.
A little digging online will yield some great results. You will be surprised, how much you can save by simply asking “Do you offer any Senior Discounts?”. We have put together a great list of the best senior discounts, freebies and savings there is to offer. This can range from getting a discount on your groceries, to discounts on going to the movies to everyday costs at the grocery store. Make sure to read through to the end, as there are many you probably didn’t know about!
1. Save An Average Of $3252 /Year On Your House Payment
If you’re a senior homeowner, this one thing could save yourself thousands of dollars this year… Congress recently passed a new government program called the Freddie Mac Enhanced Relief Refinance (FMERR) initiative. This program is designed to help the average American homeowner reduce their payments by an average of $3,252/year (or $271/month). There’s no telling when the program could expire, so it’s suggested that homeowners visit the free website to check their eligibility right away. So while the banks happily wait for this program to end, the Government is making a final push and urging homeowners to take advantage. This program is currently active but could be shut down at any given time. The good news is that once you’re in, you’re in. Checking your eligibility is quick and completely free!Visit Here To Check Your Eligibility
2. Claim Your Free Home Security System For Just The Cost Of Installation.
If you have ever had anything stolen from you, you know the sense of helplessness and anger that comes along with it. Can you imagine someone breaking into your home? According to a recent survey there is a home intrusion in the United States, *once every 23 seconds! . A recent study shows, simply by having a security system installed, you are 3.5 times less likely to be subject to a burglary. Makes sense, most robbers are going for low hanging fruit, so when the see the sign in your lawn, they are likely to just move along to an easier catch. The good news is, we have you covered. We’ve chosen our favorite company, and they have an amazing promotion going on right now, where they are offering $850 worth of equipment and a free quote, along with a $100 VISA gift card from Protect Your Home for signing up for their service. Visit here to learn more about this awesome offer.Protip: Simply having a security system installed will most likely lower your home owners insurance. Make sure to call your insurance company and get your discount after you take advantage of this offer. Click Here To Claim Your FREE Home Security Equipment
3. Discount On Eating Out
If you don’t feel like cooking be sure to turn to these places for good senior dining deals. From fast food to steak restaurants, our compiled restaurant list will definitely help you make your choice. Keep in mind that deals may vary at participating locations and can change without notice.
- McDonald’s: discounts on coffee and beverages (55+)
- Whataburger: free drink with purchase of a meal, depending on location (55+)
- Wendy’s: give free coffee or other discounts depending on location
- Piccadilly Cafeteria: 10% discount with “Prime Time for Seniors” card
- IHOP: 10% discount (55+) and a menu for people aged 55 and over at participating locations
- Krispy Kreme: 10% off (50+) (age and discount varies depending on location)
- Subway: 10% off (60+) varies by location Reported By Our Reader
- The Old Spaghetti Factory: Spaghetti Factory “Senior Menu” offers discounted list of menu items
- Uno Pizzaria & Grill: “Double Nickel Club” 25% off on Wednesday (55+)
- Sizzler: Offers “Honored Guest Menu” (60+) varies by location
- Old Country Buffet: Daily discounts for seniors (55+)
- Friendly’s Restaurants: 10% off meal w/ free coffee at breakfast or free small sunday during non-breakfast hours
- Fazoli’s: Join “Club 62” for special senior menu items (62+)
- KFC: free small drink with any meal depending on location (55+)
- Country Kitchen: Great Senior Menu (55+)
- Burger King: 10% discount on purchase depending on location (60+)
- Golden Corral and Del Taco: Automatically 10% discount. — reproted by our reader: James OBrien
4. Lose 50lbs In 61 Days, New No-Exercise ‘Skinny Pill’ Melts Belly Fat (Claim Free Trial)
Both men and women over the age of 50 are seeing transformational weight loss with a new “skinny pill” that induces accelerated fat reduction (an average of 1 pound every 2 days). More importantly, it prevents weight from coming back, if taken on a regular basis. It may sound too good to be true, but there is actual science behind it. One of the pill’s ingredients is BHB (Beta-hydroxybutyrate), which is the first substrate that kicks the metabolic state of ketosis into action. Ketosis is a natural process the body initiates to help us survive when food intake is low. During this state, your body is actually burning fat for energy instead of carbs. Ketosis is typically extremely hard to obtain on your own and takes weeks to accomplish. Click here to get your free trial and read more details >>Click Here To See Details
5. Get A Walk-In Bathtub At A Big Discount
Walk-in tubs are designed to satisfy the needs of seniors, the disabled, handicapped or anyone with mobility challenges. Statistics say that falls occur in your bathroom more often than in any other room in your house. The Center for Disease Control tells us that two-thirds of bathroom injuries happen near your tub or shower. Usually, they occur when you step over your tub wall or slip on a wet floor, or when you lean on a glass door that wasn’t designed to support your weight. These bathroom injuries increase after you turn 55. Often when your eyesight starts to fade, and you have less mobility and balance. The bottom line? One in three adults over 55 experience falls each year. Right now, many Walk-in Tub manufacturers are offering big discounts to seniors. You can get a free quote on a Walk-in Tub by visiting this website.Learn More About Walk In Tubs
6. Medicare Open Enrollment Is Here! Lock In Your 2020 Plans Today. Ends Dec. 7th
If you’re 65 or over, you probably know it’s Medicare Open Enrollment time. Time to lock in your 2020 plans, get what you need and save….this year especially, as prices have dropped. Original Medicare typically only has Parts A and B, while Medicare Advantage plans include Part D for prescriptions. It’s our job to find you the best plans to suit your needs. Whether it’s a move from your original medicare plan to a Medicare Advantage plan, or a medicare supplemental plan to complement your existing original medicare plan, we’ve got you covered. Our partner, MedicarePlan.com will scour plans statewide quickly, and for free. Just enter in your zip code, and see exactly what’s available to you. You can save thousands. Not bad for taking just a minute or two to compare quotes by clicking here. Right? Check 2020 Medicare Plans Now
7. Save Up To 70% On Life Insurance
Do you have loved ones that depend on you? Are you doing everything to ensure they will be financially stable if the worst happens? While most Americans consider life insurance a necessity, not all Americans have a policy and fewer yet have secured the best possible deal on their plan. Whether you are a homeowner, business owner, or your family’s primary provider, you should protect those that matter the most with a policy that best fits you and your loved ones’ needs. Obtaining life insurance should be one of the most critical decisions for your family’s future – why not get that sense of security at the best possible rate and with maximum coverage? The best way to ensure you are getting the best deal possible is to shop online and compare all your options.In most cases, you may qualify for up to $250,000 of life insurance coverage for as low as $15 per month. Two minutes is all it takes to learn how you can protect your family at the best possible cost.Click Here To Get Your Free Quote
8. Free Trial Of CBD Oil, “Miracle Medicine” Shown To Cure Chronic Pain And Arthritis
Cannabis Oil (Cannabidiol CBD) is now legal in all 50 states and seniors have been using it to alleviate various conditions, including chronic pain, anxiety, nausea, rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia, diabetes, PTSD, alcoholism, strokes and cardiovascular disease, cancer, and other ailments. If you havent already heard, Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive component of Cannabis that has a wide range of therapeutic benefits. CBD is naturally occurring in the Hemp plant and according to the United States Government patent #6,630,507 it supports the nutrition of aging bodies. Cannabidiol is found to have particular benefits as a neuroprotectant, for example in limiting neurological damage following stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neuro-degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease. Click here to claim your free trial (you only pay for shipping) >>Click Here To See Details
9. Saving Thousands On Your Car Insurance
You might not know but a lot of insurance companies offering discounts for Seniors with good driving records. The easiest way to find out the most affordable rates is to compare insurance plans on this website. Lot of people are already taking advantage of this free service and saving a ton of money each year! Also don’t forget that if you cancel your current policy before the end date, you’re usually entitled to a refund of the remaining balance. Click Here To Save On Car Insurance
10. Bathroom Remodels In 1 Day – Skip The Mess & Hassle – Get A Free Quote And Save Thousands
You have probably heard that new technology is allowing people to remodel their bathrooms in as little as 1 day. This allows senior homeowners to avoid the inconvenience and mess of weeks of construction while replacing an old tub with a sleek new upgrade. Finding the right contractor for your bathroom remodel can be complicated. From shower conversions to custom mobility and safety requirements, the options and prices range considerably. Instead of spending hours researching online, you can use this website to compare options, and find quality providers that work in your local area. Click Here To Learn More
11. Stop Paying For Covered Home Appliance Repairs
Many seniors don’t have enough money lying around to pay for expensive home repairs. Your home insurance won’t cover your washing machine or AC breaking. What if your heater breaks when you need it the most? Who has hundreds or even thousands available at a moment’s notice for unscheduled repairs? For this reason, many homeowners are getting this new Home Warranty Program, and they’re ending up saving thousands in the long run. ACs, electrical heaters, appliances, roofing repairs. If there’s something they can’t fix, most likely they will replace it. Click Here To Learn More About Home Warranty Programs
12. Help Protect Your IRA Or 401(K) By Learning How To Invest In Physical Gold (Free Investors Guide)
Smart USA investors are quickly learning how to take control of their own retirement finances and AVOID putting all their retirement money into the stock market (which can crash at any time just like it did in 2008). The solution that many of the top investors have turned to is learning how to invest in physical gold. If you don’t currently understand how to invest in physical gold, there is good news: You can now learn a lot faster than you think! This Free Gold Investment Guide (available for a limited time) makes it fast, easy and FREE to get the information you need to learn about investing in physical gold. Income creation + wealth protection from sudden market downturns are two of the biggest advantages as to what makes gold investing so attractive. *It’s free to claim your free gold investing guide* –> Get Your Free Guide NowClick Your Free Gold Investing Guide
13. Owe More Than 10k In Tax Debt? Read This Now!
There are few things scarier than owing money to the government… and tax debt can become a horrendous problem if not taken care of promptly. If YOU have more than 10k in tax debt, then it’s crucial you check out Fresh Start Initiative today. Fidelity Tax Defense can help you solve your IRS tax problems, and provide expert help and relief in in dealing with the IRS and getting a fresh start. They assist with resolving back taxes, liens, penalties, and more, and can even help you save on what you owe the IRS. Click here to get help from Fidelity Tax Defense today! Get Relief With Fidelity Tax Defense Today!
14. Have The IRS Reduce Your Tax Debt If You Are Veterans
The IRS offers many programs to help you get tax debt relief. Utilizing these programs can give you the ability to help lower your tax debt. The one catch is though, you have to know about the programs to take advantage of them. Veterans Tax Services will help you reduce the amount of tax debt that you owe, and get you on the right track. Get the tax relief you fought for! Right now they are offering to take a look at your specific situation to see if they can help. Visit here to set up a free consultation, to help reduce your tax debt. Get A Free Consultation On Your Tax Debt
15. Health Insurance Savings
Health insurance is now available to more Americans than ever before. Subsidized options are easily available to low-income individuals and families. In the past, many people took the risk of not being insured, but with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) you can be fined if you don’t have qualified health care insurance. Instead of paying a fine, people who have not been able to afford insurance before are looking for affordable medical insurance options. Whether you have low, mid, or high income, you could greatly reduce your health insurance by using HealthInsurance.net to compare policies and prices, and find what’s best for you. Average savings per month: $321/person, $833/familyClick Here To Compare Prices
16. Save Big $$$ On Statellite TV
If you’ve had the same cable provider for a long time, you might be missing out on some great features and overpaying for less. For a limited time, though, you could lock in a two year guaranteed rate of $59.99 per month by switching to DISH. DISH is offering 190 channel—including free premium channels—to qualifying customers. In addition, you may be qualified for a free voice remote, free installation, and free HD for life. Too busy to watch your favorite shows when they air? This offer also includes a Smart HD DVR. Check promotions in your area before this offer ends. Save On Premium Channels With DISH>>
17. Find Sophisticated 50+ Singles In Your Area – Register For Free
Now thanks to the internet and NEW technology, It’s now easier than ever to meet your perfect match online. One of the top-rated online dating sites for seniors is Silver Singles. They have agree to offer our readers a free trial membership so you can take a peek at who is out there in your local area. If you’re over 50 and single, this can be an amazing opportunity to help you meet like-minded people who are committed to finding someone that they truly want to spend their life with. Silver Singles can help you meet that special someone, so jump over and create a free profile today and have some fun! Click Here To Learn More
18. Go Shopping
You might be surprised to learn that a lot of trendy shops give a senior citizens discount. At Banana Republic, if you over 50-years old you can get a 10% discount at stores, simply by asking for it.
- Bealls Outlet Senior Discounts: 15% off every Tuesday 50+
- Belk: 15% off first Tuesday of every month 62+
- Bon-Ton Department Stores: 15% off on senior discount days; 20% if you use the store’s proprietary credit card 55+
- C.J. Banks/Christopher Banks: 10% off every Wednesday 60+
- Clarks: 10% off 62+
- Dressbarn: 10% off Tues and/or Wed call ahead-varies by location – 55+
- Goodwill: 10% – 20% off one day a week date varies by location – 55+
- Hallmark: 10% off one day a week date varies by location; age may vary depending on the product
- iParty: 10% senior discount every day; ask for discount as soon as you get to the checker
- Kohl’s: 15% off on Wednesdays 60+
- Michael’s: 10% off every day with AARP card – 55+
- Modell’s Sporting Goods: 10% off every day 65+
- Ross Stores: 10% off every Tuesday 55+
- The Salvation Army Thrift Stores: Up to 50% off , days vary 55+
- SteinMart: 20% off red dot/clearance items first Monday of every month 55+
- TJ Maxx Senior: 10% on Mondays FLORIDA only at this time – 55+
- Walgreens: 20% off once a month, “Balance Rewards” card required. 65+ and AARP
19. Discounts On Prescriptions
There are actually great discounts out there on your prescriptions. Here are the best of the best…
- AARP: With the AARP Prescription Discount Card, members can typically save on average 61% on FDA-approved generic, brand name and speciality drugs.
- Rite Aid: Sign up for the Rite Aid RX Savings program. Save 20% on thousands of brand-name and generic prescription drugs. See store for more details.
- Costco Member Prescription Program: Costco has a prescription savings program for you and your family. It allows Costco members, who have no prescription drug insurance or whose insurance does not cover all of their prescription medications to save up to 80%
- CVS Pharmacy: Enroll in CVS Extra Care Saving and Rewards program. You will receive “ExtraSavings” through personalized coupons delivered on reciepts, and online. They also offer 2% cash back in ExtraBucks Rewards
- Walgreens: For the membership fee of $20 individual or $35 family, you can get special discounts off the cash price of thousands of brand-name and generic medications. Additionaly, If you don’t save at least the cost of your membership fee, they will refund you the difference.
- Walmart Pharmacy: Walmart pharmacies offer low-cost generic prescriptions that can save you money. Their normally low price, usually beats out alot of their competitiors!
20. FREE Membership To Senior Discount
Senior Discount membership gives you access to huge discounts, deals, coupons and more. Sign up below to get the latest deals on healthcare, home appliances, electronics, groceries, restaurant discounts and much more. Unlike AARP, membership to Senior Discount is completely free (no strings attached). When you sign-up you will get a free e-mail newsletter updates sent to your inbox with the latest discounts and deals. To join for free, simply enter your e-mail below and click “SUBSCRIBE”:Subscribe
21. Stop Paying For Expensive Auto Repairs
When you buy a car, you usually get a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty, but what happens when that warranty ends? No more roadside assistance and you have to pay for costly repairs out of pocket. If you don’t know anything about cars, you really are at the mercy of the mechanic. Avoid dealing with this hassle and paying for the repairs again by extending your car’s warranty. Even better is going direct to the auto warranty company, rather than going through a middleman. Platinum Auto Warranty are one of the few direct providers of the program, and we like them because they are catering directly to seniors. Visit here to learn more about their auto warranty program.Click To Learn More About An Auto Warranty
22. Save On Groceries
Take full advantage of your senior discount at your local grocery store. Lots of stores offer it – you need to ask! Keep in mind that discounts and deals may vary and can change without notice.
- Farm Fresh: 5% discount Tuesdays and Thursdays (55+)
- American Discount Stores 10% Off Every Monday 62+
- Bi-Lo: 5% Off Every Wednesday 60+
- Hy-Vee: depending on location will usually offer 5% discount on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (some stores set age to 65+)
- Fred Meyer: 10% senior discount on the first Tuesday of every month
- New Seasons Market: 10% discount every Wednesday
- Compare Food Supermarket: 10% discount in participating locations, get in touch with your local store to find out more
- Piggly Wiggly: varying discounts at participating locations
- Publix: 5% Off Every Wednesday In Certain States. Always Ask! –reported by our reader:Alice Galloway
- Fry’s Food: 10% discount on the first Wednesday of every month to all seniors with VIP card.
23. Save On Cruises
Carnival Cruises, Royal Caribbean, Costa Cruises Is there any better way to celebrate life than to venture out at sea? Cruises are wonderful with their all-inclusive travel options where you get to sit back, have a drink or two for free, soak up the midday sun and enjoy some high-class cuisine along with various live music performances. Cruise lines offer a huge variety of discounts for senior citizens, and this includes some of the most well-known companies like Carnival Cruises and Royal Caribbean, offering exclusive deals to citizens over the age of 55. You will be able to get a cruise deal anywhere in the world, be it the Caribbean or even the icy Alaska. Keep in mind that not all cruises have discounts, so it is best to check with the specific cruise company.
24. TV’s Shrewdest Shark Shows One Of The Best Ways To Utilize $50
When Robert Herjavec and Neil Patel Launched the Angels & Entrepreneurs Summit, they had only planned to invite a small group of guests to join them… But then Neil revealed something truly shocking… During this clip(about halfway through the event), he reveals indisputable proof that anybody can transform their life through angel investing, starting with just $50! You owe it to yourself to watch this life changing tutorial right now.Click here or the button below to watch this incredible presentation. Click Here To Watch
25. DocSocks – Socks That Relieve Your Foot Pain
Foot pain, no matter how much or how little it hurts, sets a precedent for underlying health issues to come. There’s a reason why elderly & top athletes prefer compression socks. Whether you have beginning stages of plantar fascia or just fatigued feet from being on your feet 8+ hours/day, DocSocks reduce swelling and pain in the heels. Americans all agree that this is a must-have for foot pain relief. Click Here To Learn More About DocSocks
26. FIXD – Save $1000s On Costly Auto Repairs
Have you ever gone to an auto repair shop for an oil change, only to have the mechanic say you need to fix something completely unrelated? Or has the mysterious “check engine” light come on, and the next thing you know the mechanic has a list of expensive engine parts that need replacing? Every car made after 1996, has special port, that sends valuable diagnostic information on any problems with your car. Fixd connects to this port, then communicates with you via its smartphone app to tell you all the detailed information. It’s a great way to confirm or deny, any expensive repairs that a mechanic is trying to charge you for. Stop paying for unnecessary car repairs!Click Here To Learn More About FIXD
27. This Genius Device Let’s You Communicate In More Than 40 Languages!
Whatever your reason for traveling is- the ability to engage and communicate with others in their own language is a huge advantage. Luckily, two famous Japanese inventors took language translation to the next level and created an instant translator called MUAMA Instant Translator. It can easily translate real-time speech into over 40 languages using only a few finger-taps. You don’t need to know or learn another language to be able to communicate in it. Difficulties, caused by language barriers, will soon be a thing of the past! What could be better than this? Click Here To Get It 50% Off – Free Shipping Today!
28. Get Thousands Back – Get Rid Of Your Timeshare!
If you’re stuck with a Timeshare you never use, let the experts help you get your money back instead of struggling alone. My Timeshare Options enables you to recoup the cost of your Timeshare by providing all the resources you need. Get a free quote with no risk and no obligation through My Timeshare Options and let the experts tell you how to get thousands of dollars back on your investment. Just enter your information to get your free quote! Click Here For A Timeshare Quote
29. Roundup Linked To Cancer – You May Receive Significant Compensation
If you or a loved one were diagnosed with any type of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma after using Roundup, significant financial compensation might be available to you. Complete the evaluation now. Complete this free evaluation now. Click Here To See Details
30. If You Have Ear Ringing Do This Immediately (Ends Tinnitus), Try It Tonight Before Bed
This Doctor-formulated solution to Tinnitus claims to make all ringing in your ears go away, guaranteed, within 90 days, or your money back. Watch this video for more information >>Click Here To See Details
Bonus #1 – Tour National Parks
Yosemite, Yellowstone, The Grand Canyon, Zion, The Everglades & More With this fantastic perk, over 62s can use their age advantage to score a severe discount at America’s National Parks. It’s time to tour Yellowstone, senior citizens; you can get an annual pass for just $20 and a lifetime pass for $80. This pass gives seniors access to all 2,000 federal recreation sites, including National Forests and grasslands. You’ll be able to visit all of America’s parks through-out your retirement. The cost of the pass covers your entrance-fee, camping, usage fees for a driver and all passengers. You can take the grandkids camping for free whenever you like. Enjoy wildlife, gorgeous scenery and some well-earned peace.
Bonus #2 – Free Trial (For Women) – This Anti-Aging Cream Removes Your Eye Bags In 1 Minute
This cream removes 90% of wrinkles, signs of sagging, aging, and dehydrated skin. The secret behind it is in 2 key Elastin and Collagen Formulas, which use natural ingredients like Collagen-producing peptides, Stem Cell extracts, and natural fruit extracts that work together to erase wrinkles and fine lines at the cellular level – below the surface of the skin – which is why they’re so effective. Claim your free trial >>Click Here To See Details
Bonus #3 – Men Over 50: Viagra Is Obsolete, Kill Your ED With This $5 Trick (Claim Your Free Trial)
In a recent US study, men over 50 who use Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra for their ED still report frustrations. This new all-natural solution, which is a blend of horny goat, wild yam, Korean ginseng, licorice root, potency wood, and oyster shell extracts, is bringing Oriental medicine to the Eastern World. Claim your free trial hereClick Here To See Details
Don’t Forget About These Great Money-Saving Ideas:
- Car Insurance: Click here to learn how to save up to $536 on your car insurance!
- Mortgage: Click here to see if you qualify to save up to $3,120 on your mortgage payments each year!
- Life Insurance: Click here to save up to 70% on life insurance
- Home Repairs: Click here to never pay for costly home repairs out of pocket again!
- Thank you for reading! If you liked the article, please share it with your friends and loved ones!
- You are also welcome to sign-up to our Newsletter for FREE. Use this limited time offer while you can, spots are filling out fast. You can sign-up here:
Born Before 1969?
Join Senior Discount for FREE to get the latest senior discounts and deals delivered straight to your email.Subscribe
Copyright 2019 – seniordiscount.us
Senior Discount is an independent service that is supported by advertising. The offers that appear on this article are from companies which Senior Discount receives compensation.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is created by and property of Senior Discount. It is not provided by the companies whose products and service are discussed.
Opinions expressed here are Senior Discount’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any third party.